Monday, October 4, 2010

Toulouse and My Friends!

Busy, busy, busy! It seems like the second you start making friends in a foreign country then all your free time disappears and its so wonderful! I love it! I have done some really fun things recently. I went to Toulouse with my really great from school. Sophie, one of my really good French friends, invited me over to her house for my first French sleep-over. It was really fun! I had a great time getting to meet her family and spending time with her. The next morning I got to go on a driving lesson. Sophie had a driving lesson so I got to ride in the back of the car. I still can't accept the fact that I can't drive here. I miss my car! Speaking of transportation, I rode in a train on the way to Toulouse with my friends from school. I had a great time going with them and exploring the city. I got to meet up with another Rotary student. That was really great! My friends at school are really great. I am so greatful to them for wanting to hang out with me.

I met my second host family and they are really really great. They are a very young couple with a baby. They are actually Austrian and do not natively speak French. The wife speaks French like me! She speaks English really well and of course German. The husband speaks French really well because of business. Their house is lovely and I know that I will have fun with them. I will move in with them the 15th of December. I think it will be great!

I will write some more later. I have been so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.